We research, design & build for the web.
From our portfolio
A new way to help individuals overcome hurdles on their paths to stability through crowdfunding.
In 2011, we again worked with Wikipedia to further enhance donation form design and flow. The fundraiser reached its $20 million goal, surpassing 2010 by 33%.
American Society of Retina Specialists
Association management, abstract management, content management, and a new website.
Chicago Public Schools Board of Education
Communicates mission and responsibilities while streamlining meeting-related work flow.
Recent blog posts
- Our history with open data
- Published on Mar 11, 2014 by Billy Belchev | Category: opengov
- Back in 1995, Webitects was one of the first web design and development groups in Chicago. In 2013, we became the first node of the Tim Berners-Lee founded, UK-based, Open Data Insti...
- Published on Feb 13, 2014 by Sebastian Stefaniuk | Category: technology
- AWS re:Invent 2013
- Published on Dec 4, 2013 by Todd Reifenrath | Category: conference
- In November I attended Amazon's second annual AWS re:Invent conference. The AWS re:Invent conference, though a little heavier on the sales pitches this year, is an educatio...