We research, design & build for the web.
From our portfolio
Charting national change in juvenile justice policy, practices, and statistics to better understand and encourage reform.
Burns Institute: Unbalanced Juvenile Justice
A rich, interactive data visualization that illustrates the racial and ethnic disparities that exist today.
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association
Member application and profile management at both individual and government/for-profit partner levels.
CJCJ: California Sentencing Institute
Explore how California’s 58 counties send their residents to correctional institutions with interactive maps and charts.
Recent blog posts
- Conway's Law revisited
- Published on Sep 17, 2014 by Paul Baker | Category: design
- In 1968, Melvin Conway, an early computer scientist and hacker, published a paper in Datamation magazine entitled “How Do Committees Invent?” Conway described what would ...
- Our history with open data
- Published on Mar 11, 2014 by Billy Belchev | Category: opengov
- Back in 1995, Webitects was one of the first web design and development groups in Chicago. In 2013, we became the first node of the Tim Berners-Lee founded, UK-based, Open Data Insti...
- Published on Feb 13, 2014 by Sebastian Stefaniuk | Category: technology