We research, design & build for the web.
From our portfolio
Charting national change in juvenile justice policy, practices, and statistics to better understand and encourage reform.
Burns Institute: Unbalanced Juvenile Justice
A rich, interactive data visualization that illustrates the racial and ethnic disparities that exist today.
Juvenile Law Center: National Scorecard on Confidentiality and Expungement
Analyzing confidentiality and expungement of juvenile records
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association
Member application and profile management at both individual and government/for-profit partner levels.
Recent blog posts
- Responsive design now a Google ranking signal
- Published on Mar 24, 2015 by Todd Reifenrath | Category: design, technology
- A responsively designed site as seen on a smartphone (compare to the full site at www.artinstituteshop.org) Mobile website development has come a long way in recent years. We've...
- Digital magazines
- Published on Mar 18, 2015 by Todd Reifenrath | Category: design, technology
- I'm a sucker for print magazines! I always have been. There's something about the visceral combination of big colorful photos and bite sized chunks of content sprinkled with a few in...
- Conway's Law revisited
- Published on Sep 17, 2014 by Paul Baker | Category: design
- In 1968, Melvin Conway, an early computer scientist and hacker, published a paper in Datamation magazine entitled “How Do Committees Invent?” Conway described what would ...